2013 has been a busy year for the R18LabQMS team!
We have gone from beta testing to initial launch on March 1st. There continues to be significant interest with no signs of slowing down in 2014. We now have users in 18 states including 4 DOTs, with AMRL actively evaluating the application providing their input.
– Launch March 1, 2013, v1.0
– Ongoing Maintenance, bug fixes
– September 23, 2013, v1.5 was launched, upgrades
– R18LabQMS Team attended Annual AASHTO Subcommittee on Materials
– Began informational webinars on the R18LabQMS Application November 14th.
Plans for 2014
We’re not slowing down. Updates and improvements are in the works for Q1 as we continue to listen to user experiences. Informational webinars will continue on a monthly basis throughout 2014, this will be a great opportunity for all who would like to see revision updates and improvements going forward.
While we have an active list of upgrades this is just a sneak peek of what’s to come:
– Comprehensive help link
– Video tutorials using Camtasia
– Version and maintenance item details
– Updates to corrective action report and logging PSP samples
– Easy access to all completed procedures
– Enhancements to formatting and design of procedure forms
Please continue to submit all questions and comments!