Under this tab you can provide your laboratories records and final reports for on-site / Remote assessments that take place every 24 months (with AASHTO re:source, other accreditation bodies may vary).
You can add a shortcut to the Dashboard widget by clicking + Add To Shortcuts, by doing this it will give you the opportunity to add a custom shortcut name that will appear on your Dashboard widget.
- On the lower left you will find the R18LabQMS logo.
- Moving to the right; AASHTO R18 Laboratory / Quality Management System, just below you will find the most current version of the R18LabQMS application.
- Then moving to the lower right you will find 3 links;
- Support; send the R18LabQMS team an email with any comments of questions;
- User Guide; that will answer most or all questions regarding the use and functionality of the application.
- R18 Blog; This will take you to the R18LabQMS Blog located on the public site, a new blog comes out on or about the 1st of each month with a wide range of topics centered around laboratory quality, tools, tips, and tactics.
Navigate the External Assessment Tab
- Add Onsite / Remote assessment records
- Click the (main) Reports Tab along the top, then you will find a series of tabs with one being the External Assessments tab.
- Note the active tab will be underlined
- Below you will also find Completed Assessments and Incomplete Assessments with the active being underlined.
- Just to the right of each you will find a number of Completed or Uncompleted assessments.
- Add an external assessment by clicking + New External Assessment on the upper right.
- Completed all the required information (in Red). Information to include:
- Assessment Agency (accreditation body)
- Name of Assessor/Auditor/Inspector
- Provide Details of the Assessment, i.e. action items, non-conformities, comments (Optional)
- Include Report from Assessment (Add File)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Completed By:
- Save Progress / Save and Complete
This External Assessment Report will also appear in the Quality Manual (tab) in section 22.214.171.124.