Versions 1.6.1 & 1.6.2 were simultaneously released on Friday, December 12. Version 1.6.1 focuses on fixes to the application and minor enhancements to improve the visual appearance and functionality, while 1.6.2 provides a couple new features for the application. Below is a brief description of each version and where it can be seen or accessed.
We changed text and visual appearance of Edit Section and Section History through the manual.
• Eliminated unnecessary section history buttons
• Refined table 6.1.1 to remove “#” column, as well as some text from column headings
• Changed “Internal ID” for procedures to Procedure ID and provided new column in sections 6.1.2 & 6.1.4
• Fixed sorting and naming of equipment
• Fixed sorting and adding new methods to include all test method designations
• Re-scaled equipment images in inventory to increase page load time
• We added a new Floating Drop Down Menu for Section Selection and a Back to Top button. Now, as you scroll down through the QM, you can quickly jump from section to section by clicking on the drop down menu that follows you as the page scrolls down. Also, you can return to the top of the page by clicking on the Back to Top button which follows along with the drop down menu.
• There is a new monthly option for evaluation. You are no longer limited to yearly evaluations, can now select 1 to 36 months.
This is more for administrative purposes, there is a new checkbox selection for Primary Lab Managers (PLMs) to indicate as primary contact for the R18LabQMS team. This can be viewed by clicking on the user details for the PLM under the Users tab.
Thanks for reading. Look for more updates in the coming weeks.
– Zack McKay